What is Pinterest
Pinterest is a visual technique for you to classify information. Equally businesses as well as individuals are interested in this hot social network also searching imaginative technique to platform their own products.
- Pinterest provides much better Analytics
- Display Pinterest Activity to Facebook
- Have the Pin it Buttons
- Develop your Keyword Strategy
- It in recent times hit 10 million unique monthly views more rapidly than several individual website in United States history!
- On an average every time a person visits the website they use up 58.8 minutes "pinning" at the same time as Facebook has an average visit time of 12.1 minutes.
- Almost 1/3 of all Pinterest users have an yearly family income of $1,00,000 and more.
- Nearly 70 percent are female.
- The biggest demographic on the website are between 26-35.
- 50 percent of Pinterest users have kids.
- Whole Foods (11,000 followers)
- West Elm (15,000)
- Mashable (17,000 followers)