New to Search Engine Optimization? Top 10 SEO Tips for Newbies which will guide your website as well as your blog to get ranking better in Search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. Promote your website as well as blog and have more Traffic to your website.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Making Money Online

Making money online can be one of the easiest ways to cut yourself a paycheck if you know what you're doing. When working with a strictly sales business type the rules are different for online business. You don't have to worry about geographical location, other than within your country. This is different from having an actual store because you undoubtably would have to deal with local competition doing the same thing you are. I live in Hobbs New Mexico but can ship any item to any where in the country eliminating any local business traffic. When selling something online you have to make the most amount of profit while still selling your product at an affordable price.

My company primarily focuses on the sale of external and internal hard drives for computers. You can go buy a hard drive from a Best Buy or local Target but you might not always get help or accurate information from the 16 year old kid working their. People come to my website because they are getting accurate information, a quality product and all at an affordable price. I end up buying my hard drive supply in bulk at a discounted rate from an external company and can sell it at markup to my customers. The average person doesn't know how much the price is per unit for me, they see my beautiful and inviting site, and have a chance to speak with my excellent customer service team making them want to buy their hard drive from me. Now this seems like it would take a lot of work to set up which is not the case at all.

When it comes to building your website you can go out and find a website development company who will build you something unique and perfect for what you're doing but that can get a bit pricy. You can also find an online service that charges you a monthly fee to set up your website through their platform which is much cheaper but more overhead per month you have to worry about. The option I most recommend is reach out into your local technology community and find a free lance web developer who can build you a site. You can get to know them on a personal level and maximize the best use of your budget.

When it comes to customer service my team consists of myself and if I'm not available my wife. We are able to have our cellphones listed for our contact number and are able to answer any questions that a customer might have at any time. We both have our info email address push to our personal emails so we can also answer them via email. With all of this information you just need the idea and can start up a successful online portal for making money with little or no trouble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Top 10 SEO Tips